Thursday, 26 November 2015

Challenging Concept

A while back I got this order from one of my corporate clients (GTBank Calabar) to provide a nice birthday cake which would reflect their brand color for a valued customer, who works with the Cement Production Company in Calabar.
Reflecting the brand color wasn’t a problem for me, but I also felt the need to let the client’s customer know that he/she is highly regarded by my client, hence the urge to create something that would capture the attention of both the celebrant and my client. Several ideas ran through my head, but I kept discarding them until I ran into this image one lovely afternoon, while driving to pick the kids from school.




                                                                

A cement mixer truck wasn’t a bad idea, so when I got back home I started the process and came up with the lovely concept below, which earned me a pat on the back, some cash and several cake orders.





                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment